- You must reside in T&T and attend the school you registered with on pennacool.com.
- Any exercise completed with a grade of over 39% scores one point.
- Exercises may be attempted more than once but a maximum of 2 points will be awarded per exercise.
- The contest begins and ends on the first and last day of each month
- You must earn over 19 points to be eligible to win.
6 hampers to be won.
Our Delicious Duo Winners Nikoya and Latoya present:
A Dairy Dairy Cheesy Macaroni Pie for January!
- 3 heaping tbsp Dairy Dairy Low Fat Powdered Milk + 1 cup water (mixed)
- 8 oz macaroni (boiled)
- 2 Tbsp minced pimento peppers
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp each: salt, black pepper, paprika and oregano
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
METHOD- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit - In a large mixing bowl, add the pimento peppers, celery, 2 cups of cheese and the mixed Dairy Dairy Low Fat milk to your still warm, boiled macaroni. Mix thoroughly to combine, then add in the spices. Mix again, then carefully pour into a greased baking dish. Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle with bread crumbs. - Place into oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until pie is evenly browned and firm. - Remove and let cool for 15 minutes.
Our Delicious Duo Winners Sharon and Raveer present:
A Dairy Dairy Breakfast Smoothie for February!
- 3 heaped tbsp Dairy Dairy Skimmed Powdered Milk + 1 Cup Water (mixed)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp granola (for garnish)
METHOD- In a blender, add the frozen banana pieces, berries, peanut butter, oasts and the mixed Dairy Dairy Skimmed Milk
- Pulse lightly to thoroughly process and break apart ingredients and them blend until smooth. Add the honey and process for 10 more seconds.
- Pour smoothie into glasses and top each with a little granola.
Our Delicious Duo Winners Liam & Chantelle present:
Dairy Dairy Easter Eggs in a Basket for March!
- 2 heaped tbsp Dairy Dairy Full Cream Powdered Milk
- 6 slices whole wheat bread (crust removed)
- 4 tbsp margarine/butter
- 6 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp minced pimento peppers
- 2 tbsp minced celery
- 2 tbsp minced chives
- 2 tbsp corn kernels
- 2 tbsp diced ham
- 2 tbsp minced onions
- 1/4 tsp each of paprika, black pepper and salt
METHOD- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit - Using half of the margarine/butter, grease the inside of the muffin pan. Butter the bread slices with the remaining margarine/butter. - Press the slices of bread into each muffin cup to form a base like a cup. You should have six. - In a medium mixing bowl, add al remaining ingredients and whisk. Pour mixture evenly into the bread cup bases in the muffin pan. Place into oven and bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set. - Remove egg baskets from the muffin pan with a spoon and serve warm.
Our Delicious Duo Winners Kristian & Maria present:
Dairy Dairy ABC Strawberry Ice Cream Treat for April!
- 6 Heaped Tbsp Dairy Dairy ABC Growing Up Powdered Milk
- 2 Cups Water
- 6 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Corn Flour
- 10 Oz Strawberry Yogurt
- 2 Oz Crushed Chocolate Cookies
- 2 Oz Multi-Coloured Sprinkles
METHODIn a medium sauce pan, add the water, sugar and Dairy Dairy ABC Growing Up Powdered Milk. Whisk until combined and place on medium heat. Once mixture starts to simmer, add the corn flour and whisk. Increase heat and bring to boil, but watch carefully as this happens really quickly. Once boiling point is achieved, remove from stove and let cool completely. Once cool to the touch add the cold yogurt and whisk in to evenly disperse. Place mixture into a clean covered container and freeze for about 5 hours until semi-solid. Remove mixture and place into a food processor and pulse for a minute to break apart any ice crystals that may have formed. This processing will create a smooth consistency. Place mixture back in the covered contained and freeze overnight. When ready to serve, scoop out and add crushed chocolate cookies and sprinkles on top.
Our Delicious Duo Winners Cindy & Jade present:
Dairy Dairy Coconut Tropical Verrines are the perfect cool-down dessert for May!
- 3 heaped tbsp Dairy Dairy Skimmed Powdered Milk + 1 cup water (mixed)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp coconut essence
- 2 tbsp coconut milk powder
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp gelatin powder
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup pineapple (diced in small chunks)
- 2 tsp minced maraschino cherries
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- mint leaves
METHODPlace gelatin into water and allow to bloom for 5 minutes. In medium saucepan, add the mixed Dairy Dairy Skimmed Milk, cream, sugar and essence. On medium heat bring to a simmer, and then add the coconut milk powder and flakes. Whisk to dissolve. Remove from heat and whisk in the bloomed gelatin. Pour mixture in ramekins, short ice cream bowls or other short clear glass for best effect, and place into chiller to set for 3 hours. While it sets, make the garnish topping by mixing the pineapple, cherries, cinnamon and honey. When it's time to serve, top each verrine with a little garnish and mint leaves.
Our Delicious Duo Winners Stephanie & Samara Victory present:
Dairy Dairy Coconut Paratha for Eid-Ul-Fitr!
- 9 heaped tbsp Dairy Dairy Low Fat Powdered Milk + 3 cups water (mixed)
- 6 oz dried coconut (shelled and cut into small pieces)
- 6 cups flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 pound each butter and vegetable shortening
- 4 oz vegetable oil
METHODIn a blender, add the mixed Dairy Dairy Low Fat Powdered Milk and dried coconut and process until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh and retain just the liquid. Add the flour, baking powder and salt to a large mixing bowl and mix to combine. Add the coconut milk in 3 installments and mix until dough has absorbed this liquid, then knead for two minutes until the dough comes together. Divide dough into three balls. Let rest for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, melt shortening in a sauce pan on medium heat. When melted remove pan from heat and add cubed butter to the shortening to soften on its own. Stir gently and set aside. Dust your counter with flour and roll out each dough ball into nine-inch circles. Brush the butter mixture evenly onto the dough. Using a small knife make a cut from the centre to the edge, then roll the dough into a cone form, stuffing the edges of the dough under as to properly secure to sit pointy side up. Let rest for 15 minutes. YIELD: 2 small parathas
Fill Up on Possibility - Dairy Dairy, Super Girl
Fill Up on Possibility - Dairy Dairy, Cricket
Fill Up on Possibility - Dairy Dairy, Nature