How to Enter
- Create and/or implement a home-based conservation project.
- Projects must display topics from the Science & Conservation platform.
- Submissions to be in the form of photos and/or videos.
- Please complete the submission form and attach your project pictures / videos.
- Projects will be judged on creativity, relevance to topic and functionality.
- Deadline to submit projects: Sunday 28th November, 2021 @ 11:59pm
- Project submissions may be in the form of videos or pictures (please provide a description of how your project aids in conservation) and can be submitted via the following submission form: Submit Project Rules
Having issues with uploading your project? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the student's name and school, or call 472-6224.
- Teacher - Massy Voucher valued at $200
- Students – Class Mario’s Vouchers (1 per student)
- 5 Android Tablets to be won
- 10 Science kits to be won monthly
5 students to win $1000 this term
12 Festival Product Vouchers to be won every week. Vouchers are redeemable at Massy Stores.
About This Challenge
We are pleased to announce the introduction of a Ministry of Education curriculum-aligned, Science and Conservation program on pennacool.com. The program which consists of fun lessons and quizzes for students, will allow teachers and students to fulfil their Science syllabus requirements and at the same time, a chance to win exciting prizes including monthly prizes!
The Science and Conservation Challenge is a collaboration between pennacool.com, bp Trinidad and Tobago, Shell Trinidad and Tobago and the Ministry of Public Utilities.