Community Challenge Scoreboards
- This Challenge begins and ends on the first and last day of the school term.
- Teachers must register classes through ‘whole class registration’ on pennacool.com.
- Points will be awarded for correct answers to VCCE, online, quiz exercise questions.
- Exercises may be attempted 5 times per month, for points.
- Teachers must submit their Community Challenge Project proposal by 13th March 2020.
- Project proposal can be submitted on pennacool.com once a class has been registered.
- Only schools and classes located in Trinidad & Tobago are eligible for prizes.
- First, second and third place winners will be randomly chosen from qualifying classes.
- A class must attain over 3,000 points from the VCCE Community Challenge quizzes.
- Class must have at least a 50% student participation rate.
Teacher must have submitted a Community Challenge Project proposal which involves students & parents
$3,000 towards a classroom makeover
$5,000 towards a class VCCE Community Challenge Project.
MovieTowne tickets for every student plus two class-teacher tickets
2nd & 3rd Prize:
$1,000 (each) towards a classroom make over
MovieTowne tickets for every student plus two class-teacher tickets.
Mario's Pizza and Paint Class Prize
About This Challenge
We are pleased to announce the introduction of a MOE, curriculum-aligned, VCCE program on pennacool.com. The program which consists of fun lessons and quizzes for students, will allow teachers to fulfil their VCCE syllabus requirements and at the same time, a chance to win exciting prizes including a $3000 classroom makeover!
The VCCE Community Challenge is a collaboration between pennacool.com and Republic Bank’s Power to Make a Difference program, through which we are supporting the Ministry of Education’s all important goal of Values Character & Citizenship Education for primary school students.